- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
1 Cyclotron Road, MS 90R2000
Berkeley, CA 94720 USA
- Physical Address
- Building 90, Room 2058
- Directions to LBNL
- International Energy Agency (2005). Saving Electricity in a Hurry. Paris, International Energy Agency (Meier noted as author in Foreword).
- Meier, A., and H.P. Siderius (2006). Regulating Standby. ACEEE Summer Study on Energy Efficiency in Buildings, Pacific Grove, American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy.
- Meier, A. and I. Walker (2007). Emerging Requirements for Residential Thermostats in North America. The Sixth International Conference on Indoor Air Quality, Ventilation & Energy Conservation in Buildings, Sendai, Japan, Tohoku University.
- Meier, A. (2003). The Future of Energy Star and other voluntary energy efficiency programs. The 2003 ECEEE Summer Study, St-Raphaël, European Council for an Energy Efficient Economy.
- Stein, J.R., and A. Meier (2000). "Accuracy of Home Energy Rating Systems." Energy 25(2000): 339-354.
- Meier, A. (2000). "Living in a Carbon-Constrained World." Home Energy 17: 2.
- Meier, A.K., and J.E. Hill (1997). "Energy Test Procedures for Appliances." Energy and Buildings 26(1): 22-33.
- Meier, A.K. (1992). "How to Review a Technical Paper." Energy and Buildings 19: 75-78.
- Meier, A., L. Rainer, et al. (1992). "The Miscellaneous Electrical Energy Use in Homes." Energy—The International Journal 17(5): 509-518.
- Rosen, K., and A. Meier (2000). "Power Measurements and National Energy Consumption of Televisions and Videocassette Recorders in the USA." Energy 25: 219-232.
- Meier, A. (1981). "Conservation Will Always Be With Us." Energy—The International Journal 6(7): 585-589.
- Meier, A. (1979). "The Broader Consequences of Improved Rural Transport: Three-Wheeled Vehicles in Crete." LBL-9076, Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory. Also presented at The World Future Society Meeting, Berlin, Germany, May 8-10, 1979, Berkeley.